Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 4, 2012

hey MOMMA!!!

Hey how have you been? Well it snowed on us in Cottage Grove again but the weather is turning out really nice and I don't have to have a jacket on all the time. Well, we have a baptism coming up on the 15th and we only have one more commandment to teach him and he is ready to get baptized!! So it should be really fun and exciting!! That's to bad Bishop Caldwell got released but Reo Evans will be an awesome bishop! Micah is coming down here? That will be cool, I would love to see him if he comes up here!! I miss that old man. So where does he live again? We just had ward conference and it was really good! KARLEE won the rodeo, haha. Good for her, she can keep a collection!!!:) Stetson is so awesome!! How is Belle doing, did anyone use her? Shandy broke her arm, that is to bad. Was there a lot of people there at the rodeo? Well that would be cool if you made a breast collar for Stetson but there will be too many belt buckles on it! Oh my goodness, that is one far trail ride!! Is Dad going to use Stetson? That will be a great work out for him. I wonder why Karlee likes Stetson so bad haha. Things are going really good. Its crazy how fast time goes by!! We found a new investigator and she said she loves the Book of Mormon and wants us to come back! She is Mexican too.
My Book of Mormon reading is coming along. I am only on Alma 9 but I hope I can finish it before Brittany does!! Your in 2 Nephi, dang your catching up to me!! Well, I just visited a less active and her daughter just killed herself on 11/3/11 so it was just resent and it was really sad and they use to be our ward missionaries. I hope they will start coming back to church! Well, I love you so much. Take care.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment