Monday, March 12, 2012

January 30, 2012

Momma,
So how is everything going for you and dad in Queen Creek? I love you, it feels weird not to be a teenager and to be 20! I don't feel that much of a difference. Thank you for having me in this wonderful family and thank you for the wonderful box and the cps. I lobed all the stuff you put in there! I love listening to the songs you gave me. I feel weird for saying that because I didn't like that kind of music before I came out here, lol. Tell the family thanks for all the prayers and wishes:) It felt super weird to be out here on my birthday. A member that feed us made a cake and the sang happy birthday. Okay, I will start taking as many pictures as I can:) That is so funny that Brogan walked up on the stage at the rocking r, he is so funny:) That is so cool that Bridget made $70 at the rocking r. That is so much money. We haven't been back to see Elder Hoys mother yet but we will tonight! Connor Lyons is the kid we are going to baptize and he is doing really well but he only came to church once!!! So we need to get him to go again. He is the only one in his family that will be baptized so we have a lot of work to be doing!!! We only serve in one ward. I am being obedient. Thanks for the Moses story. I will share that with people now for a spiritual thought, thanks. Oh, I will tell you a miracle that happened this last week. We were going to tract for 2 hours in the morning and so before we track we start out with a prayer! I said the prayer and said to please bless us with a miracle. We knocked on many doors and there were only 10 houses left and a lady answers the door. She was on the phone and said she would love for us to come back and so we went back the next day and her husband answers and said that she is really sick and if we could come back as he wanted to talk to us too. The next day we came back and they invited us in and told us that they have been looking for a church to join. We taught them the first lesson and they agreed with everything and we invited them to go to church. They said not this week but next week they would. We also set up a time to come and see them again. Its truly amazing how Heavenly Father answers prayers and there are angels preparing people out there so the they can hear and accept the gospel. So that was a cool experience that I had. Well I better be going. I love you and dad so much. Thank you for everything you do for me. Love ya lots and thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!!!

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment