Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hey Dad,

That is cool the you're in young mens haha, when is mutual? Is it on Wednesdays? Oh, I am sure you will teach them something!!! Well, I hope Stetson will do good! Did you think about taking Belle? But Stetson needs the work:) That will be super fun. I want to ride in that horse ride. I love the Lord and His gospel and I mess Ma and Pa also. Tombstone is a great place and do we have a lot of family in that cemetery? Well, I like Bro Rogers too. I liked when he was my leader:) Well, we have a baptism this week, it will be super fun!!! I love you so much and take care.
Love you dad!!!

Hey Momma,

That awesome Wes is on his mission!!! I will try to email him. Holy cow, dad finally got released. That is awesome he is with the deacons. You girls have fun and don't do anything crazy!!! Brooke is going to have a new baby, my goodness and we have more than 21 grandkids! You forgot Jeremy's kids!! I am also thankful for the priesthood and I can use it!! Well this week we have a baptism on Saturday! I am really excited for that!! Well, thanks for everything you do for me. I love you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment