Sunday, March 18, 2012

February 20, 2012

Hey Mom,

I am sure Wes is going to love the MTC and that's super cool that he is going to Spain's MTC. That is great the Cotton is going. That will be spec nice when the new church gets done so we can just walk to church! Do you know if its going to be a stake center or what? I can't wait to go through the Gilbert Temple. That will be so awesome.
Oh yea, transfers are today and I am staying and my comp is leaving. My new comp is Elder Barker and he is almost done with his mission. I am super excited to get an older guy. We had to push back a baptism date because her just souln't come to church! So we have 2 baptism dates and one on the way I am hoping! So the work is doing just great out here but the only problem I am having is that I have treated Cottage Grove twice theses past 2 transfers and there is no other place to tract. So that is my problem and my mission president says I am going to stay here two more transfers!
Well, I hope Madison will get better, maybe Nich could give a priesthood blessing to her! So its been raining a lot and it hasn't been snowing at all but it has been helling, I think that's how you spell it. The weather is really weird, it rains and hells and then the sun is out. Crazy. But everything is going well here. I love you so much and yo se que...el libro de mormon es verbedo. I can't spell that last word, its suppose to be true and that is just my little spanish. I know I have been studying spanish so I can talk to the Mexicans that are in Cottage Grove. Well I love you and have a wonderful day.

Love Elder Reed

Dad,

That is way cool you did that blacksmith show at that place. How did it go? Was you blacksmith trailer really heavy, did your truck pull it all right That is super sad that I am the only missionary out from our ward. Those young men better get moving and get out here as the field is white and ready to be harvested. So we have 3 baptisms in March which is going to be so fun and yes we have been getting a ton of rain. So transfers are today and I am staying here. Pres Young said I will be staying for two more transfers which is fine with me as I love the people here.
That is a huge plane, was the guy mad that his plane crashed. That is funny it crashed in the horse pens. It's crazy to see Tillison getting bigger, he looks really tall in that picture and looks grown up! Where is this picture taken, it kind of looks lime the rocking r but it looks to clean to be there!! haha, well the Reed family is taking over the ranch. That funny that Karlee likes to wear your colt!! haha she is so cute. That was such good memory at the rocking r ranch when I did the ghost rider and all those bees, I hope it looked good inside. There were so many bees on Belle I felt super bad. I am so thankful she didn't throw me off that would have been bad! Well so later today when I get my new comp we have a service project and we are helping Brother Ott change his carb and front axle so we are going to get really dirty. It will bring back memories when me and you changed out the 77s rear end, that was so hard!!! but we did it. Hey, what car or truck do you drive more? Do you just dive your truck to pull the trailer? Well, everything here is going really good. I love you dad and hope you can get some rest and I hope you have a great rest of the day. I love the family and I love my mission

Love, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment