Sunday, March 18, 2012

February 13, 2012

Hey Mom,

So Wes is heading to the MTC this week. Thats so crazy. I wish I could of been there for his talk. He had the same musical number as me, that is super cool. I bet the spirit was so strong there!! I pray all the time that hopefully you guys can get some rain!! Do the mountains have snow on them? I love when the desert is green, it looks so beautiful!!! Does Karlee love that horse? Has she ridden it yet. So DJ said she rode her horse the other day! Thats cool, I thought they would never ride their horses anymore. Do you guys have any new boarders? Man, I am excited to see you new chicken pen, it will look so nice. So do you have sis missionaries in you ward to elders still? Are you excited to take a girls night out? That would be good for you since yard are always so busy!! How is dad doing, is he okay? Does he still drive the tractor around? Does anyone drive the 77 anymore. is you prius still getting crazy good gas mileage?
Well here in Cottage Grove the work is doing great. We asked Taylor, one of our investigators to be baptized but she said no so we will stop working with her. And the kid that is suppose to be baptized on the 25th only came to church once so we are going to move his date back:( but I am sure he will still get baptized. One of our other families came to church for the first time and he loved it and wants to come back. The the guy that spoke in church gave a great talk on patience and how he knows the Book of Mormon was true. He said that he listened to the cds with the Book of Mormon on it and there was a chapter that skipped the word true and he looked at the cd and there was no scratches on it so he went and told his wife and so I now has a strong testimony. It was great!!! Well that's about all that happened in Cottage Grove. Well, I love you and I hope you have a great week and I will pray for rain for thou guys.

Love you, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment