Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 19, 2012

Hey Mom,

You guys are getting rain!!!!!! We have been getting snow! That is awesome and I hope the desert turns green, it is so beautiful when it does that!! I hope you guys didn't do crazy things cuz I know you girls can get crazy when you get together! How is the family doing? That's awesome that you got to see Elder Oaks daughter. Was she fun to talk to? Those are good ideas on charity, I like it, its an amazing topic to talk about. I had a baptism Saturday and his name was Jaden. The spirit was definitely there!! It was so cool as his grandpa got to baptize him! We also have another one this Friday!! It's really awesome . We are also teaching this couple and their names are Steve and Melissa Holmes. Melissa just doesn't get the priesthood authority and she thinks she can be a prophet but we are still trying to work with her. I want to set a baptism date with her but we will see! Well, I also did take some pictures but I don't know how to put them on here, but I will figure it out! That is cool Jeremy called John. I wonder how he got his number? What did John and him talk about? His daughter is in the hospital. How did she get a collapsed lung?Man, and also he got his finger chopped off, poor guy. That is sad. Is anyone going to go up and see them? I hope he gets to know our family! That would be awesome! He sure looks like Dad! What does James think about all of that? I hope James will warm up to him! That would be cool if he does write me. I would love to talk to him!:) My favorite scripture is Malachi 3:10. I share that one so much. Hey, could you tell Karlee to email me! She hasn't emailed me my whole mission! Well, I love you so much and I am excited to email you guys back.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment