Monday, March 19, 2012

February 27, 2012

Hey Mom,

So that was a pretty busy week! So I hope the dodge is not broken, let me know how that goes. John and Karlee are so nice. I had a roast with potatoes and carrots too last night, it was really good!! My week has been really busy. We had tracked a lot of hours and we tracked up this guys driveway and it didn't seem that long but when we got to his house we look at the time and it took us 30 mins to get there and then he wasn't interested. It was kind of a waste of time but it good we got to talk to him! We also set another baptism date and that on March 8th at 6:00 so I am way excited for that. So that's about it. My new comp is Elder Barker. He is from Utah somewhere by Sandy. He has been out 16 months and goes home Oct 31. Laurel Mecham is getting married to who? That is way exciting!!! Elder Reddish is getting married also, that's awesome. Bishop Caldwell is getting released and who is going to be bishop? Well, I love you guys so much.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment