Tuesday, March 13, 2012

February 6, 2012

WELL HELLO, MOM!!!

I had an awesome week. These weeks have been flying by so so fast!!! We have been teaching so many people now!!! Elder Hoys mom hasn't called us back so I dont know what to do there. So this year I started to read the Book of Mormon and I just finished Mosiah and I am now in Alma. Are you reading the B.O.M.? Well that is cool you are going to start raising rabbits. Hopefully no pitbulls will eat them again!!! Are you going to build the cages up high or on the ground. You should make them so they can go underneath the ground!!! Everyone is getting so big, wow. Well Larissa's baby is getting big, I mean Jayla is walking and talking, that's super crazy!!!
Elder Wesley Ashcroft is going to be such a good missionary. Mom, you can't cry when he talks okay! I wish I was there for his talk. You will have to let me know what he talks about:)
That is very interesting about Adam and Eve. I will go study about them. Well, Bro Keith had a date. Good for him. I really like him especially when I was in scouts with him. I think Dillon Keith comes home this year!!! crazy. Well, I love you so much.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment