Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 27, 2014

Hey Mom and Dad,

  It sounds like you had a crazy week:) I bet the temple is beautiful. That's good that there were a lot of people that went to the open house. Maybe they will be interested in the church now:) That's great Karlee had her baby and everything went good :) I saw some pictures on Facebook. He looks like a big boy! I am surprised he didn't come out hairy, haha. Well, I had transfers today and I lost Fakaua and gained Elder White. He is from south west Utah. He has only been out 7 months, kind of young. He is my district leader and is a pretty cool guy! So my week went flying by and we had some good lessons and some great exchanges!! So Sunday we gave Bro Hamilton a blessing to quit smoking. I really believe he will!! It was really spiritual. We also had sports night and invited a ton of people and we had a great turn out!!
  Well, thank you for the birthday package and thank you for the wishes. Oh, and yes I get my driving privileges back:) finally:) Well, I will talk to you next week.

Love ya, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment