Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 20, 2014

Hey Mom and Dad,

  It sounds like everyone is doing well and Karlee is having her baby:) Is she scared?? Good for them! That's awesome you're at the temple. Send me lots of pictures of the temple. I didn't know that the gilbert temple is the biggest temple that has been built in the past 17 years. That is super cool. I bet it's so pretty inside:) Up here in Oregon everything is going well. The family we are working with is doing great. The dad said Sunday was his last day to smoke a cigarette. So pray for the Hamilton family! We had a good turn out friday night for sports night. A lot of people came to it! Right now we have been trying to find a new family to teach the gospel to. So hopefully we can find them!! That is awesome Rebecca Arnett got married in the temple! I hope they are doing good!! Um, I don't know what I need for my birthday but I always like ties:) haha and candy. You need to get over and invite Mark and his wife to the temple. Tell Hannah Brown that she will do great on her mission!! That's so exciting that Wes is coming home. I bet he looks great and I bet his family is super excited!! Yea, Keno is in our mission, it's kind of by Eagle Point!
  Well, everything is good here. Transfers are on the 27th of this month. I think I am staying here again!! So I have been here for awhile!!! I love this area as there are so many good people here!!:) Well, not sure what else has happened. I hope Karlee has her baby and everything goes well:) I love you and hope you have a good week.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment