Wednesday, January 22, 2014

December 31, 2013

Hey Mom,

  It was nice to hear everyone's voices. You guys sound super awesome and it sounds like everyone was happy. Sorry I called super late. Thank you for the pictures and the presents. I can't wait to wear the scarf. That's nice of you to go out and see the Brittany, James & Briana's families. I hope Brooke gets moved in okay. Call the missionaries to help with the move. Right now I am sick. I have a cold. I am glad you guys are getting blessings. That really made me happy.

  I am going to print off that talk by Pres Packer about lighthouses and share it with the members out here. Yes, I did receive the book from Grandpa. I thought it was really funny that grandpa was scared of the dog. I really liked that book. So, tomorrow we get to watch a movie and then have a zone p-day. So hopefully that goes good. Today a guy in our ward is suppose to take us hiking. I will try and take some pictures of that. Did you set any goals for the new year? Well, I love you so much and have good week and a wonderful new year.

Love you much, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment