Wednesday, January 8, 2014

December 16, 2013

Hey Mom and Dad,

  It's so crazy how time seems to fly by. I got your package and sweet, I will open it and pass out candy. Transfers are today and I am staying here in Florence which is great. I love this little town. There are so many wonderful people here. We are teaching a less active family right o and we are focusing on getting them to the temple so they can be sealed. Tonight we are going to have a family home evening with them which is going to be fun:) They too in a homeless guy and he is starting to read the Book of Mormon. He said he doesn't have any questions yet. We are also building a house for a lady and this guy, who is a non member. We were all standing out by the trash can and there was a red bull energy drink and I picked it up and I said "Jerry, did you drink this?" He said, "No, I don't drink that stuff." Then the guy said, "Mormons can't drink that?" and we taught everyone there the work of wisdom. It was awesome as there were like 5 people there.
   Dang mom, you need to get your Christmas tree up and decorated. That's sweet you got new lights, that's awesome. I am so excited to call you guys for Christmas. You will have to send me pictures of Brooke's house. I want to see how it is coming. That is good the work is coming along. I like Brig and am glad he is home. I wonder how he is doing. That stinks about Ashley's boyfriend but I really didn't like that guy she was dating. Tell the Lunds I said Hi. I am glad you are staying busy with work. That's crazy that you saw Savannah. Good for her dating that guy. She news a guy like that and I am glad she found one. Can you send me more horseshoe key rings. I want to give one to my landlord. He is a really nice guy. It's truly amazing what the gospel can do for people.
  Well, I love you and hope you have a good Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment