Wednesday, January 22, 2014

December 24, 2013

Hey Mom and Dad,

  Merry Christmas:) This year flew by. It's crazy how fast time goes by!! That is awesome that you had a baptism:) I bet mom did an amazing job at the piano. I had a great Sunday. The people sang all sacrament meeting and its was good. I hope you take pictures of your Christmas nativity party:) I wanna see them. I bet it will be great.  Jamie Alston sang in sacrament meeting, dang it, I wish I could have been there. Oh, I got a Christmas card from Bishop Evans. He is a nice guy. It is really good to be out here serving the Savior and bringing people to Christ. I love this work and I am so glad I came back out:) I love this Christmas season and telling people about Christ and what he did for us. So last Monday we had a FHE and I made apple cobbler for this family. It was really good and they never had a FHE before so I told them how to do one. Then Sunday night we went caroling and we had a really good turn out and it was pretty fun. A lot of non-members showed up. We are still teaching some gators but we are trying to find new people to teach!! We are working with a lot of less active though which is just as good to reactivate them. We have some sisters in our district but they weren't in our picture haha. I live with Bro Huppolo and Sis Bruner is the one that sent you the pictures. Well, I am very excited to talk to you tomorrow at 6 which is probably 7 for you guys. I can't wait to talk to the family. That will be the highlight of my day!! Well, I love you and I will talk to you tomorrow. I have got to get going as we are going to get trained to do Facebook!!! Have a good Christmas eve.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment