Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 13, 2014

Hey Mom and Dad,

  It sounds like you had a busy week. That is cool you taught Brittany how to make some branding iron:) I bet her arms were tired. I bet she knows how you feel now! You will have to let me know how Karlee is when she has her baby!!:)This week has been really busy for us!!! This week flew by, I don't know what happened to the week! Me and my comp did a church tour with our gators. You could really feel the spirit when they came into the sacrament room. It was awesome! Friday night we started up a sports night for our gators and members. We had a good turn out as a lot of people came and had lots of fun! We are teaching the Hamilton family. It's going great. We had a picture of a plane that was about to crash so we gave everyone a piece of paper and said to write their last words that your loved ones will read and we would put it in a black box. So they wrote what they were going to say and we collected the paper and ripped them all up and threw them on the ground. We ask them how they felt and they said not good. We said that this is how the prophet's feel in the Book of Mormon because in certain parts in the book of Mormon is says that these are my last words. We bore our testimonies about the Book of Mormon and how it is so important that we read and take care of the scriptures.
  Well, I am jealous you get to go through the temple. I am sure that will be a great missionary experience this week. That is sweet you can be a cop at the temple tours and see your old friends!! You will have to take pictures of it and send it to me!! I hope you can play your fiddles as that would be freaked sweet!! I am so thankful for Joseph Smith and our Savior for what they completed. I love you and thank you for everything you do for me. I love you so much and I hope you have a full and exciting week.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment