Monday, February 3, 2014

Feb 3, 2014

Hey Mom,

  I love your Spanish. I don't remember any of the Spanish that I learned:( but of well. My new companion is kind of hard to get along with but I am still working on that and looking for the positive thins:) I know that he is very young as he is 18 and that's about it. Well the Hamilton's are doing okay. He is still smoking but is cutting way back!! He only does like 4 a day so that's really good. I know he will quite smoking:) I have been in Florence hot a very long time. I am working on my 5th month. I hope the people here like me:) They are great!! So last week I was struggling really hard. I just wanted to go home. But after I bore my testimony on Sunday I came to the conclusion that I don't want to go home. I made it this far I just got to endure to the end. But it's been rough.
 Yes, I remember Sis Reid. She was awesome! That was nice for her to stop by and say hi. You need to drive over to Mark's house and invite them, that's my challenge to you! I know Kylee got married as I saw that on Facebook:) I am glad she did and I hope she is happy:) Take pictures of the Reed Rodeo as I wanna see how that goes! The weather up here has been pretty nice but Sunday and today I an freezing!! It is windy and raining and the high is suppose to be 37 and the low 22 which is un normal here in Florence!!  I feel bad for Vanessa being in that cold weather. I am driving again and I have been driving safe:) So this Wednesday we are going down to the Medford Temple to go through. I am really excited for that but it's about a 4 hour drive:/ Not to excited about the drive but oh well, as long as I get to go in, Someone in the ward gave a name that I can do. That was nice of her to do that!!! hmm other than that we have been trying to find an investigator on our own but no success yet. I know we will find someone soon:) As long as we have the faith.
 Oh, just to let you know, I hurt my knee a week ago and it's been hurting lately so tonight I am going to have someone look at it. I hope nothing is wrong with it.
  Well, I love you and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Love, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment