Monday, February 10, 2014

Feb 10, 2014

Hey Mom and Dad

  It's good to hear from you!! That was a crazy spiritual thing that happened to you being stuck in the tree. I am glad you are okay and that Heavenly Father answered your prayers. That would of hurt if you fell down. This past week I have been looking for the positive things instead of the negative ones and it's really helped me out. Last week I didn't want to be on a mission any more. I had no more fire:( But Wednesday our zone got to go to the Temple and I prayed in the Celestial room and I prayed to have the fire like I had when I first came out in 2011. God did answer my prayers because I don't have that desire anymore and I want to finish my mission and endure to the end. I have made it this far so why should I quit now. Well, my story isn't quite like yours but I know God does answer prayers and he doesn't put you through a situation that you can't handle.  I love how each day you learn so much and how it grows your testimony. I am doing good.
   It's been really cold and it snowed up here, but now it's just raining. I am glad an investigator got me a really big jacket because I would of froze.  We are still doing service as our Bishop said he would rather us to do serve than tracking.  And I agree with him. We find more people doing service than we do tracking here in Florence.  All of our investigators have come through doing service. Well we went out to Mapleton and did some service for some less actives there. We are building a green house for a load in their ward. Other than that we have been doing good but don't have anyone to teach but that will change here soon.
  Well, I am glad everyone had fun at the rodeo. You will have to send me pictures or put them on the blog. Well, I will let you know next week about our gators because we don't have any right now. Well, I am glad you guys are doing good and that you are working at the Temple.
  I love you and thank you for everything you do for me. I hope you have a SAFE and exciting week. I will talk to you next week.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment