Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014

Hey Mom and Dad,

  We had a really good week. Me and my comp have been waking up an hour early so we can to to a gym, so we work out!! Because a member owns the gym and we are actually teaching people there, it's pretty cool. That's awesome Wesley got home. I am sure Wes did a great job. Briley is 12. She is getting so stinker old, haha. It sounds like you have a really busy week. Good luck at winter range. Hopefully you guys do good. You woke up early to head out if the sun isn't up yet. I hope it goes good. I will pray for you guys. That's cool the temple is getting dedicated. Well, I did instant message Micah Rogers and asked him about his grandma. Well, I sure do love him. He is a really nice guy and I am glad he is still in our ward. I did get my bike fixed and I have been riding it. It's so much better to have a nice bike instead of having a broken one. It's so nice to bike up hills now. Well, I helped George a less active member fix his lawn mower and mowed his lawn. I miss that smell of fresh cut grass! I know my comp pretty good. It's crazy we are on week 4 of transfers! Time is flying by. I am doing good. Just hanging in there and trying to find people to teach the gospel too. I seem to cry too when I teach classes so your not the only one. Well, I love you and hope you have a good week.

Love, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment