Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21,2012

Hey Mom,

  So this week has been such a busy week for me. I got my new comp and his name is Elder Fripstrup and he is from Utah, kinda by Park City. He is awesome and we finally did work this week:) We found 5 new investigators and one with a baptism date on Father's day!!! We have been teaching so many lessons and we are on full bike since our car is out of miles. My legs are so tired!!! We have been finding so many people and there was another family that knows James. There names are the Fieceks and Holcombes! Well, my comp is so sick, he is a hard worker!!! Me and him have a goal for this transfer to baptize 3 people. I hope we can get it. Well the last thing is that I have to give a talk in church. I am so scared and guess what the topic is on. haha it's on faith, just like my farewell talk!! Crazy, but I have to talk 20 minutes though. I hope I can talk that long!!! I hope I don't cry either!!!:) Well, today for p day we are playing soccer and football. I hope I don't get hurt again. Nothing else has happened. I am glad my last comp is gone, that is such a relief!!!!!!! Well, I hope you have a good week and hope its not to busy. Thanks for everything. I just want to let you know that I love you and I miss you. Pray for me that I will give my talk okay, haha. Tell the family I love them.

Love, Elder Reed

Hey Dad,

   Mom is so funny, I sure liked talking to you guys last week. That was really fun!! I love this new area and my new comp is cool. Better that the last one!! He is from Utah and he goes home in Aug. Well that is sad he past out but that is kind of funny! Was he sick, nervous or scared? Me and my comp have been tracting a lot since we are both new and I didn't do anything the last six weeks. We have 5 new investigators and one has a date for June 17th to get baptized. Its awesome. We are doing so much. Yesterday at church the Bishop asked me to speak next week and the topic I have to speak on is faith! haha, that was my farewell talk!!!!!! Kinda funny, so I am going to share that story!! and about Nephi building a boat and about the brother of Jared and some other stories. I hope I can talk for 20 mins and I hope I don't pass out like that RM did. I thought it was funny because I am doing it on faith. Well, I hope its not getting to hot in Az for you to work. It's not fun working in hot weather. It gets hot here in Eagle Point! That is awesome about John and Karlee's house. I bet they are excited and I bet your excited to get those drums out of you shop!!! They have been in there for so so long. I wanna see the chicken pen and the fancy door knob. Who wanted chickens, John or Karlee? I think Karlee is changing. She is sure funny! Well, I am so glad I am serving my mission. I love to share the gospel with people that don't know. I love it here in Eagle Point, White City. There are so many people out here, a lot of mexicans too. I just don't like speaking in church!! I hope I do good!!! That is awesome that there are more guys serving missions in our ward. That is good. What is the Whiting's sons name that went out the same time as me?
When does Dillon Keith get home? Well, I love you dad and I hope you stay healthy while working in that hot shop of yours!! I love our family so much and I miss everybody. I love you so much.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment