Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April 16, 2012

Hey Dad,

  That's good its spring time now. Its been raining here and a lot of sun shine. Eagle Point looks a lot like Payson. I like it here a lot. Well, today at 3 we will be teaching a new investigator. Pretty exciting. We have been teaching a lot. Well, there is some people that remember James. We stopped by some water falls and they were sure pretty. Well, I am glad everything is going good there. Everything is going good here. The members here are great but yesterday I did 8 hours of church and it was a super long day. It was invitation Sunday up here, was it down there? Did you invite anyone to church? I was thinking about Mark Casperson, I think you should invite him to church. Well, I like my mission so far. I hope you had a happy birthday!!!!
I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment