Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 6, 2012

Hey Mom,

The weeks are flying by. I am so thankful that I get to call you and talk to you on mothers day!!! I can't wait!!! So my comp is staying until June 28. He got an extension and he really wants to go home on June 1st. So I don't know whats going to happen. I hope he goes home on June 1st!!! Well, I am sure glad Larissa had her baby!! I am so happy for Janes and Larys family!! So John baptized that mexican. That is so good. I wish I could have been there:) That would have been exciting. So I am going to start to learn Spanish since we can't really do work now. I am glad John is going to move into his house. That will be good for Sam and Bridget to have them in that ward!! They will get a lot done. Was the Bear reunion good? Is grandma and grandpa going to do a family reunion this year at the cabin? Well, there is a few people that remember James. I went to dinner last night and I told them that my brother served in this ward and they told me that I looked really familiar and they were like "that is crazy". Well, that is sad Jamie is moving. I will miss that family and she has such an amazing voice!!! I hope she sings. Hey, I am not sure when I am going to call you but I will let you know during this week. I love you guys and I am so excited to talk to you on mothers day!! I hope you have a great weekend:)

Love your son,  Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment