Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 14, 2012

Hey Mom,

  It was such a good night last night. So when I got off the phone with you I wrote in my journal. I am way excited to get my new comp and I am so thankful to be getting rid of this crapy comp. It was so frustrating this 6 weeks not being able to do any work! Thanks for that scripture that really does apply to me! I know that angels are preparing people for me to teach! I just need to listen to the spirit and find that family! I will let you know about my comp when I get him! So this morning we had to give a blessing to a girl and I have never seen her at church before and she said she is a member. So this week we are going to go over and visit her and her family!! There is this guy named Luke and he is going on his mission in june and he asked me to give him a blessing and I did and he was so thankful. He said his problem went away. Its truly amazing that the priesthood is so strong and when you have the faith that the lord will heal you he will. I am so thankful to have the priesthood in my life and be able to use it and bless lives. Well, I will email you about my comp later. I got to go pick him up at 2:00. I love you and I will pray all day for you to sell the horse and the 54. Love you mom and tell the family I love them.
Love, Elder Reed

Hey Dad,
 
  I finally got you email. That is awesome you will be riding Stetson at boys camp. It was nice talking to all the family and seeing how they are doing. Everyone sounds so different and all the grandkids sound grown up!! Today is a really big day but it is also a really good day!!! So Dad, I have a problem. My comp is way disobedient and I looked at my account and it says I bought a red box movie and I didn't. I think my comp did. That means he left me and that is against the rules. Should I tell my mission president? I don't want to be a tattle tale. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment