Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April 23, 2012

I am doing really good today!!! Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and something powerful came over me. I couldn't move and I tried to talk but I couldn't. It stayed like that for 30 mins and I decided to pray. When I was done praying it just left. I am not sure what that was but I am glad it left. It got way hot in Eagle Point, haha, it was like 80 degrees. But I guess thats not hot for you guys down in Arizona. Oh, you should send me some pictures of the puppy. I would like to see it. John got his house today, thats good:) Is John still working for that company? John is in Idaho? Why is he going to Washington to drop off a horse? Tell Karlee I am really mad at her because she has not written me a letter and she said she would. I miss her really bad but don't tell her that I miss her. Just tell her I am mad at her. Jesse got home from his mission, dang that flew be. It feels like he barely left. I hope the Reed rodeo will be good for you and that it will be so much fun. I hope James gets to come for the rodeo. You will have to send me some pictures of the rodeo. Mom, could you also send me some pictures of the family so I can put them in my picture book. Well, everything here in Oregon is going okay, I guess. My comp is way trunky we can't get any work done. He has no respect either. He is the most difficult comp I have had so far. I've been praying that he will do missionary work but other than that we went over to this less active guys house and were talking and he said I looked really familiar to him. I told him my brother served here and he said maybe that is it. Other than that nothing much has happened. Well, I love you guys and I hope you have a great week. Hope its not to hot I will pray for rain for you guys.
Love, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment