Sunday, May 20, 2012

April 30, 2012

Well, I am glad James and Larrisa had their baby little girl. Grandma's birthday is on the 29th too? Jayla is such a cute little girl. She draws me pictures and James sends them to me. Thats cute the Jayla wants to help James, I bet he loves that. That is cool that Brooke is down. I miss them. I bet the Reed Rodeo was really fun, I wish I could have been there. Poor Bridget's kids, it seems like they always are getting hurt. Poor Bridger, I bet that hurt. How many stitches did he get? It was really good to see John and Sam. It didn't interfere with anything. I am glad John waited for me and talked to me for a bit. I am not homesick at all, which is good. It was really good to talk to James. I am excited to talk to the family and you and mom. I wish I could have heard Weston's prayer, that would have been funny to see him shoot the naughty witches in the middle of his prayer. That is crazy they can talk.  That is really weird for me. I bet everyone is going to be so big. That is crazy that Maddy know my picture over all the other missionaries from out stake.  That is awesome. That's good that Sam had her bag, is it a boy or girl? That is sad about Heston and those missionaries. I would be so mad at that elder. How long was he out on his mission? I feel bad for him.
Well, the other day we went out to a members house and gave a blessing to a non member and then had dinner. I guess Elder Jones knows this family really good and they told him that he needs to finish strong  because this will be the last time he will be on a mission and just other stuff. That really hit my companion and it changed that day, we actually did something!!!! yea!!! So I will have to thank my Heavenly Father for answering my prayers! I have been trying so hard to learn the lessons and how to better teach people the discussions and I have not noticed a change at all. But I will keep trying.
Well, last night was kinda weird, We were in Medford for a meeting. After the meeting I had a really sharp pain in my side and I couldn't move for awhile. It hurt all the way home and my comp thought it was my appendix. I couldn't go to sleep until 4. It was really weird. I read my patriarchal blessing last night and it really does make a big difference when you are feeling down. I hope everything is going good there. Do you have pictures of that horse ride you went on with Stetson? Well, I am so glad I am on my mission. Its such a blessing to me that I am our here serving the Lord. I think this has been one of the best choices I have made in my life. I love the people out here. Well, nothing to much is going on here, but this week will be different. I love you so much and I hope you guys have a good week spending time with the family.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment