Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 9, 2012

Hey Dad,

  Well, I am long my new area. Me area is so stinker big!!! My mission boundaries got into Cali. There is a lot of people that remember James. haha. On Tuesday I will go and visit the Mickelsen's. I think James taught her and she got baptized:) Well, my Bishop thinks he remembers James serving here. Well, my comp is a rancher from Park Valley, Utah and he is going home in six weeks and he is the trunkest comp I have had so far but he is way awesome. I hope I am never that trunkey, haha. I am so glad you stayed on Bell, does she buck really hard? I wish someone took pictures of you when she was bucking. Do you ride Bell a lot? That reminds me of what happened to me and all the bees!!! That was scary. I am also so thankful for the Holy Ghost. It has helped me in my life so many times!!! Like when I broke my foot. I share that  experience with people. Is it okay if I share what happened to you? That is a really good story about the Holy Ghost.
  I know you guys will do good on your talks:) I love that song Jamie sang. I listen to it all the time in the car and at home and it's okay about crying. I just realized its okay to cry because I became the biggest baby out on my mission. I guess Heavenly Father humbled me and I use to tease mom when she cries and Heavenly Father is getting me back. I remember when I started crying at my farewell talk. I started to cry because I looked at James and he was crying then I looked at you and you started to cry and then I lost everything. So I know how you feel. I am thankful for what Christ has done for me and everyone  I was thinking a couple days ago how much blood Christ shed for me and how could I ever repay him. I am so thankful for what he did and the resurrection. If it wasn't for that we would go straight to the grave and there would be no more life after this.
  Well Dad, I got to get going but I love you so much and everything you did for me. I love the family and I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I love you guys so such!! I hope you have a great rest of the wick and don't get bucked off of Bell this weekend. I also want to see those pictures when you went on that ride with Stetson. I love you Dad.
Love, Elder Reed

Elder Jones, Bro Woods, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment