Monday, October 28, 2013

October 21, 2013

Hey Mom,

  So this week has flown by. We are not really teaching any new investigators but we are doing a lot of service. That's all we do here in Florence which is okay because the service we do here is with non members. Last Monday we went to the sea lion cave but we only saw two sea lions because it was such a nice day there weren't to many in the cave. We did find a new investigator. His name is Ashlee, kinda weird that he has a girl name, but we taught him the beginning of the B.O.M. Then his family showed up from Eugene so we had to cut it short. But he did have some questions on why we have church on Sunday instead of Saturday. So that will be exciting to teach him that. We are also teaching a lot of less active families. I am hoping to find two solid families to teach the gospel to. What did the ward mission leader talk to you about? Well, I am glad the family is doing well and that's exciting for Hannah to serve a mission. Tell her good luck from me. That would be cool to go through the Gilbert Temple when I get home!!! We will have to go as a family. I did receive the key rings, thank you for sending them. Is Karlee looking way fat? How is Weston with his gymnastics. Can you send me some pictures of my blazer for me:) Well, I can't really think what else is going on. Oh, I might buy a GPS but I am not sure yet. Elder Brewer is in my district right now. He is training an Elder Despain from Gilbert! That is crazy how big the ward is getting. I hope it goes well down in Tombstone. I hope you have a great week. Well, I love you and I hope you have an enjoyable week.

Love, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment