Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 14, 2013

Hey Mom,

   That's awesome that they put my plaque back up. That's awesome that Sammy" friend is interested:) I hope she gets baptized, that would be good. That is good that Sammy loves the gospel, she should go on a mission:) You should tell her that.I think you should give Sara a Book of Mormon as well as inviting Mark to church and giving him a Book of Mormon. We are stressing to the members out here to find a family by Christmas to share the gospel with:) You and Dad should do the same. That's funny about Brittany's kids and all there leg casts. haha Well, I don't have much time on here but we had a baptism on Saturday. There was a good turn out. We are trying to find some new investigators. I hope I get to baptize two more people here in Florence. The conference talks were awesome this time. We are teaching a little more. Last night we had some members invite their neighbors to dinner. We were able to share on message about prater and the atonement. They seemed pretty interested. It was really cool to teach that family. That sounds exciting to start up the missionary FHE again.I hope it's successful.  
  So a funny thing happened last Tuesday. We live in the middle of know where and we left our garbage on the porch. In the middle of the night a bear came up on the porch and took our garbage and ripped it open. There was trash all over the yard. It was pretty crazy. That bear comes every night. Oh, we are doing a ton of service. We do more service projects than we teach but that's okay because we are still doing missionary stuff by helping people.
  Last Monday I got to teach seminary. It's hard to teach when no one talks. I felt bad now that when I was getting taught in seminary that I didn't participate knowing how hard it was to teach.
  There is nothing really going on now. I love you and sorry it's so short. I will write you a longer one next week.

Love you, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment