Sunday, October 13, 2013

Oct 7, 2013

Hey Mom,

  It sounded like you had a good weekend!! My weekend went pretty good. All the people that we invited couldn't make it. That was disappointing but all the talks were really good. I liked how they stressed about members doing missionary work!!! Which is good because we can't do it alone. We all need to work together! That was my favorite one. The one on tithing was a very good one too as well as the one about if we get offended to not quit the church and to hold on. That's crazy about what happened to Brooke and Wes and their cars both breaking down. but I'm glad everything went okay. My 2nd week is okay but the weeks are going by super quickly!! It feels like I just got here yesterday. We haven't found any new investigators yet but we will.
  It's very cold here when the storm is here but the last two days the weather has been pretty good and the sun has been out but now it's cloudy and stormy. No, I haven't got my bike fixed yet but I will take it in. Every time I am pushing up a hill the chain slips and I can't ride it. Weird. I am not going to take it to anyone right now because we just got a car !!! You don't have to send the levi blanket up because the Stonelake's in our ward just gave me and my comp quilts which is a life saver. They are like our grandparents in the ward. That's weird about not receiving the key rings as I got Brooke's letter. I live upstairs above the garage. My address is 4872 Rhododendron Loop, Florence, Oregon 97439. I am the 2nd house on the left side of Rhododendron.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon,
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment