Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012

Hey,

  I am glad everything is doing well for you guys. I am sorry the house is having problems. How is that old house anyway!! I fixed a leak in the attic last year. I guess it started to leak again! Did you take any pictures of the bear reunion? I bet that was really fun!!! I miss playing volleyball with the cousins. Sounds like it was way fun! I bet it was fun to play around on the fiddles and the bass, sounds super fun!  What kind of dog do John and Karlee have? I remember the last bear reunion, Karlee slept next to me, that was really weird! haha. I miss them. Bridget took her goats up there to milk. I don't think I have ever had goats milk or ice cream. I bet it was really good! James was trash talking, haha sounds like James! I am glad you beat him. I know that I will beat you in ping pong with my left hand, mom! That is funny that you would hit the ball on both tables! Man, Brittany and Wes have a lot of kids, do you think they are going to have a boy or girl? I know John and Karlee are going to have a kid before I get home, I know this because I had a dream about it, weird! I am glad Brooke and Nich came to the family reunion. I won't see Brooke and Nich for 3 years!! crazy. Why do you have to build an iron septic tank cover for Brooke and Nich? Man you are really busy with everything. I feel bad for Mayley, I bet that hurts to have a broken leg! Man, you guys haven't got any rain yet, we are getting pounded with rain in Eagle Point. I will fast and pray for you guys to get some rain.
  So Sunday we had an investigator show up for church with her boyfriend! That was really cool. We have been trying for 4 weeks to get them to come. They said they really like church and they will try it out again! Then we had a less active guy come to church with us. He said he would come to church if we walked with him. It was a fun walk, that guy is so funny! Transfers are tomorrow and I am staying here in Eagle Point and I am going to kill off my comp since he goes home in Aug! So that means I will probably stay here for 6 months or more! I love this area. Last night I went up and saw Carrie Mikelson and she remembers James and they love James. There are so many people that loved James!! It's awesome. Then we were tracking out in Shady Cove and we got chased by this pit bull. It was really scary! After church we ate dinner at the Reed family's house. I had Salmon fish for the first time and it was really good. I like fish now! It's crazy how you change on your mission. I love pretty much any kind of food! Well, all our investigators are dropping us! We are trying our hardest to find new investigators but it's not working out for us. But I guess we are not trying hard enough!
  Well, I am glad the family is doing well and I sure do miss everyone! I miss all the cousin and tell grandma and grandpa hi! Oh, I got a letter from Vanessa and she is going on a mission. I am so excited for her. I wish I was there to help you guys fix the house! Well, can't wait to hear back from you next Monday! 

Love your son,Elder Reed

P.S. That is exciting, I am going to have to catch up meeting all the new grandkids. Tell Brittany congrats! and Brooke and Karlee!



No comments:

Post a Comment