Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 18, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

  Well, I am glad you had fun at girls camp! That is dumb that you had to pay someone to ride a horse, haha. Oh well, I am sure it was fun! Did mom ride a horse too?:0 You sure did alot of baptism in Snowflake. Our baptism went really good and when she got confirmed she just started to cry. It was awesome as she said she felt the holy ghost come into her! That was sweet that the spirit was so strong! Transfers are next Tuesday and I hope I stay here in Eagle Point. I think I will because my comp goes home in Aug and they are putting an older couple in White City so I won't be covering 2 wards again. I love this area. A lady named Sis Marshall loves James! She didn't connect we were brothers until I told her my brother served here. In Eagle Point ward their was this lady I have never seen before and I went up and started to talk to her and she said she was from Buenos Aires, Argentina. She asked where my dad served on his mission and I told her. She said that she had an Elder Reed from Mesa, Az serve in Argentina about 40 years ago and taught her. I told her that it might have been one of my cousins. Pretty cool!
  Oh and guess what, I got my letter from Vanessa! She is going on a mission!!! thank goodness;) I was so excited when I read that. After I was done I went to my room and prayed and thanked Heavenly Father for answering my prayers! I wrote Vanessa and told her about the bee story. That is funny that you told the bee story at girls camp and the girls cried, or did you just cry, dad? That is an awesome story about the girl that rode her bike 75 miles to go to the Temple. She is a freaken saint!
  I hope you are staying busy in your blacksmithing. How is your dodge running? Do you drive the Prius or the Dodge more? Has anyone driven the 77?  Poor Mayley, I feel bad for her. I bet she would like the wheel chair though. Tell her that I love her and hope she feels better. I can't believe Caleb, Carson and Briley got braces. They are all grown up!!! Thats crazy, do you think they will have them off by the time I get home? Well, tell the family that I love them and I miss them. I hope you have a great rest of the week. Take lots of pictures of the Bear reunion, I would like to see them! Dad, I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment