Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 11, 2012

Hey Mom,

  So my weekend went really good. We had a baptism last Saturday and it went really good. The spirit was so strong. I got to confirm her. That was cool. Then we had a guy named Luke speak in church and he leaves Tuesday for his mission. He is a really cool guy. It's amazing how the Lord will change people. This guy used to be a crack head and now he is a missionary, pretty cool. That's crazy I put in my papers a year ago. It doesn't seem that long ago! Dj got baptized last year, that is crazy. Well, I wish I could have been there for James blessing his baby! I bet that was exciting. So I went to the Temple on Saturday morning. I haven't been to the Temple since I was in the MTC. I like the Temple. The Medford Temple is really small though. I am trying to keep up with my journal but I looked in it and I didn't write in it for a whole month!! crazy. So later today I will be going on exchanges with our DL which will be very fun. That is exciting you and dad are going to girls camp. Is girls camp kinda like boys camp? I remember at boys camp we just played horseshoes all day. So yesterday I was thinking about the memories I had at the MTC and I ran into a missionary and his dad owns the bahama bucks in Queen Creek. But I heard that it got closed down, that is sad. Well, we have another baptism this Sunday, I am excited for that! Well, me and my comp and Luke, the guy that is leaving on his mission, we had a gallon challenge and I got it on video of us puking, haha. It was gross. Well, there is not anything else that happened last week. Are you going to tell me what Vanessa said to you on the phone!! She hasn't wrote me yet. I am in Alma 45, I have been slacking on my reading and you caught up to me so I am going to start reading a lot now, haha. Well, I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and great rest of the week. I love you so much and I miss you. I love you Mom.
   Dad, I hope you have a great Father's day!!! I love you Dad, you have taught me a lot. I always look up to you and I know you will have a Great Father's Day.

Love, your son,
Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment