Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jun 4, 2012

Hey Mom,

  Time is flying by. It's crazy. I wonder where the time goes? haha I can't believe it's June already!! It's awesome when your having fun times goes by quickly! I hate Satan and how he tempts people and me! But as long as the Lord is there we will be good. So did you get those pictures Sis Woods sent? That project took forever but it was sure fun!! Ya, I bore my testimony about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon, then I told the ward that I love them! It is so easy now to get up and talk up there in front of people. Just after that talk I gave a couple of weeks ago its a lot easier now. We have a baptism this week on the 9th. I can teach, well I am not perfect though!! Vanessa has not written me yet, I am still waiting:) What did she tell you? I want to know:) Is she going on a mission? That is awesome John and Karlee live in QC. I hope they are doing good. I love you so much. Have a great week.

Love Elder Reed

Hey Dad,
 
  I am glad you liked scout camp. That is funny that the boys caught some rabbits and squirrel that is neat. Did you tell them you put the rabbits in the box? Did the boys like Stetson? You are a good story teller, haha. Ammon was such an awesome missionary! Ya, I am glad you liked those pictures of the service project, that was the hardest work I have done in a long time! It was sure fun! So we are having a baptism this Saturday and her name is Kireston Kay and she is 14! So that is exciting! Then we have another one on the 16th. I love being out here. I can finally see myself grow! It's so cool. I love bearing my testimony to the ward. Bro Woods is the ward mission leader! I am so glad I can bring people into the gospel. It is nice serving on a mission. I am so thankful for the Lord blessing you guys! Oh, we have been riding bikes a lot! Last night we had to speak in a fireside about journals and planners. It was really cool. Bro Cleggs is in the young mens and he told some stories about his mission and how he found out the Book of Mormon was true. I started to cry. I hate how I cry about everything now! But that is okay, the Lord humbled me! Well, I hope everything is going good. While I am writing you right now these people got some help with the computer and they said they need to find data on the computer because they need a flight from Phoenix Az to here in White City. Pretty darn crazy! oh, can you tell Bridget to make some candy, Root beer candy and can you tell her to send them to Luke Holden, 2005 N 900 E, Provo, UT 84604? Well, I love you so much. Have a great week as time is flying by. I love you Dad.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment