Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dec 12, 2011

Hey Mom,
Ya time is flying by so quick. Christmas is going to be so stinkin fun. Ya, I talk to the mission president and he said that we don't have a time limit. So that will be really cool. I will be spending time with the Sangers in our ward. They are so awesome and very missionary minded. I am not sure what phone I am using yet so I will let you know. Our ward meets at 9 and it will change to 12:30. The ward is extremely small but my area is really big. There is only one more ward and that is 2nd ward. That is sure cool about Brittany Copeland. She is so cute. I hope she gets baptized. Well, our investigator said she wants to get baptized but the only problem is she is an excommunicated member so ya its a little different. But that is really cool she wants to get back into the church! Elder Cox is an Assistant to the president? That is really cool. I really like that missionary. That is so crazy he goes home this month! I am also glad Elder Livermore can walk again. That is truly a miracle he can walk again. That is cool you have two sisters from Medford, haha. When did they get out in the mission field? Thanks for that story about the brother of Jared. It helps me out a lot. Well, I still don't know how to put pictures on here. But I will keep looking. How is dad doing? and you? How is Karlee doing and John? Just let me know okay :) Hey can you send up my pink ties? Well Saturday was a day of sacrifice for those two missionaries that died in Texas. The whole mission fasted for those two missionaries! And me and my comp founded two families.That was a great day. Can you also send up my brown shoes. They are doc martens. Well hope all is well. Love you guys.

Love Elder Reed

Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment