Friday, January 20, 2012

Jan 9 2012

Is it still snowing in the mountains? Thats good the weather is nice there! It's getting really nice, the sun is out! It is still really cold. Do your cabinets look cool? Are they the same size? So your kitchen is pretty messed up right now? I hope you can get it all fixed up nice. I have been helping this family lay down a wood floor and now I am putting up sheet rock today. Pepper is pregnant again!! haha is Babe getting big? You put up a dog fence in the front yard? Did you get that a red barn from that lady? Are they really crapy horses? Just go shoot the horse. Thanks for sharing that talk with me. It will motivate me even harder. Transfers are in two days and I am staying in Cottage Grove!! Thats good because I just got to Cottage Grove. We have 7 new investigators so we are teaching a lot but only a couple a progressing. I sure do love it up here in Oregon. Elder Hamblin and I went tracking our in the mountains and we got chased by 3 dogs. It was really funny. Well, I wrote a letter to Elder Dees and he is doing really good. There is only one mission that is separating us, I think. So who is Justin dating? Is it our cousin? How is Stetson doing, is anybody riding him? How is your car doing, you still getting crazy MPG? When does Jessie Stowell get home? How is the new tractor doing? Does dad drive it a lot, or do you, mom?haha That is awesome that you got it for $1000. That's good you prayed about it before getting it. John and Karlee are so funny. They are sure good for each other. That is awesome you got to see Vanessa and she is doing good. She wants to be a history teacher? She will be a great one. I hope Vanessa doesn't get married and goes on a mission. I will send you my SD card, There are not that many pictures on it. Did you guys set any goals for this year? My goal is to baptize 20 people. I hope I can get it. Well, I love you so much. Have a wonderful week.
Love, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment