Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dec 26, 2011

Thanks for sharing about your trip to see the kids, that was such a great miracle. It's truly amazing about pray. That is a lot of miles you drove but I would love to drive those with you guys! Thanks for talking to me, that's the best Christmas present you could ever send me. That was funny after I said goodbye I was still on and you guys kept talking. So funny. I can't wait to read that letter from Pa and I would love to share it with my investigators! So today I will go to walmart and print you off a picture so I can send them to you.
Hey, what did dad make for all the kids. Well, there is nothing more I can tell you about the mission besides I love it here. I will let you know next week about any cool experiences I had. Can you tell everyone thanks for talking with me. It was so nice to hear everyones voices and to hear how they are doing. Well, I love you so much and thanks for talking with me, I can't wait for mothers day. I hope you guys have a great new years. You will have to let me know if you guys do anything fun for that day. Well, love you guys so much. Thanks for everything.
Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment