Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dec 19, 2011

Time has flown by. I don't know how to put pictures on here still but I will keep trying. How come when I leave Arizona its starts to rain and snow! It hasn't rained here in Cottage Grove at all since I have been here, its been really sunny. Karlee is so funny. Thats so cool Karlee is going to learn to make biscuits and stew. I really wish I could be with you guys tonight but I am glad I am here. We had a Chrismas party Saturday night and we had 4 investigator families there. It was really cool. Well Christmas should be fun but Christmas eve is going to be really weird because we are not to go tracking at all or anything like that. Well, our new ward has really weird people but they are awesome. In the chapel there is a huge picture of Jesus. It's so weird to see that in the sacrament room. Well I love you and everything you do for me.
Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment