Monday, December 5, 2011

Dec 5, 2011

Hey dad,

Thats crazy that had a snow storm, is there a lot of snow? Well, I got moved to Cottage Grove and my address is 131 1/2 S 7th Street, Cottage Grove, OR 97424. My comp name is Elder Hamblin and he is from Cali and he came from Cottage Grove! That is crazy water was coming out of the house! I am glad you guys got it fixed. Well, Cottage Grove is freezing. Its been 30 to 32 degrees! haha. We've been in Cottage Grove for 3 days and we already got an investigator! Which is really cool as the town is super small. Its cool up here. Is the Queen Creek wash flooding yet? Thats crazy you got $600 for that old dirtbike. Heavenly Father is really blessing me. Tell Bishop hi. Well I sure do miss you and the family. Is Karlee pregnant? I say this because I had a dream and she was pregnant in it. Really weird? Thanks so much for selling my toys. Are you going to buy a real Christmas tree? Guess who is in my district? Elder Hill. Remember at the rocking r we met his grandpa? ya he is my district leader. I think I might get in trouble with the mission president because right before I left the MTC I put cheese wiz on all the toilet seats and the MTC called the president and he wrote me and I have to talk to him about it. Hopefully, I don't get in trouble. :/ Is my phone still hooked up? if it is can you text Kra and ask her where her dad lives in Eugene, Oregon? Well love you guys so much,

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment