Monday, December 5, 2011

Nov 28, 2011

Hey Dad

How are you doing. Transfers are on wednesday and I am getting moved to Cottage Grove. Its really sad to leave the area of Corvallis. I am getting a new area and getting a new comp. My new area is Cottage Grove and my new comp is Elder Hamblin, he is from Cali and we are going to be white washing the area. Well me and Elder Anderson had to mow 5 acres of grass, it was really fun. The older lady is a less active and she tried to pay us and we wouldn't accept it. She said how can I repay you and I said come to church. She came back to church and she said she will be coming back every week! Well, yesterday we visited some people we taught and one is named Siter Leviticus and I told her I was moving and she started to cry. She told me that she didn't want to come to church anymore and neither is her husband. That is really sad because we asked him to be baptized. I hope she changes her mind. Oh and she is from the Marshall Islands. Then I went and visited Bruce Gomez and told him I was leaving also and he was very sad also and said he was glad we got him to go back to church. He understands about the transfers and I took a picture with him and his family on Sunday. But I don't know how to put it on here to show you. Ya I love taking about the 2nd coming, its so cool to see the signs. That really stinks about Bridgets kids. I miss the 54 haha, I hope they didn't crash it! I bet Briley loved it! Hey can you send a picture of the 54 truck for me. Well we had 4 thanksgiving dinners which was really cool. Me and my comp had a nice thanksgiving and had a lot of left overs. Well, was Ashton really excited to get baptized? I bet Wesley was really excited to go to the Temple. That stinks Brogan broke his leg. Well I am glad no one else got hurt. Are the grandkids getting really big? Well, love you so much and hope you guys have a good week. I will be in Cottage Grove this Wednesday. Can you tal to Brother Rogers and ask him where his grandpa or cousins are at in oregon? Well love you so much and I hope you guys are doing okay. Tell the family I love them and I will get some pictures on here. Oh, and I gained 20 pounds since I left Arizona, haha. Well love you guys so much!

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment