Monday, December 5, 2011

Nov 21, 2011

Well, I am glad you are feeling okay. Its been really cold and its been raining non stop. Thats awesome you guys are getting rain too. Well everything up here is going good, I miss Arizona so bad. Holy cow I can't believe you sold my truck haha and he drove it all the way up there. I wonder if it broke down at all. Did you put that in my account? I have all the lessons down. I challenged two guys to be baptized and they both said yes. We are teaching a lot of people now but we had a zone conference and I talked to the mission president and he said that he wants me to stick with english and he is going to transfer me. I have only been here for 5 weeks to more. So I will be leaving Corvallis. Its really sad but I am ready to get a new comp. Today I have to fill out, I am a Mormon, haha, that will be fun. I am sure glad Karlee is now in this family, haha. Thank you for that package. I love those ties they are so cool. And tell Bridget thanks for the candy. I loved eating them. Thanks for that efy cd. How old is that cd? I love listening to it. Well we are teaching this guy and he is about to loose his house. It is really sad so I am going to go buy a turkey so we can have thanksgiving with him. Well can Livermore walk again? or no? Well, I am excited for the turkey bowl, lets hope I don't get hurt. We got a new car, its a 2012 Chevy Malibu. Its really nice but my comp abuses it. Well, I love you so much. Hey, I am going to buy a sweater, its getting a lot colder up here. Do you know an Elder Russell because the 2nd counselor in my ward is his nephew. Pretty cool, small world. My p-day is really short today. It only goes until one so I have to get going but thanks for everything you do for me. I promise I will write more next week and thanks for Vanessa's address. I just hope she won't get married in these next two years:) Well, love you a ton, hope everything is okay for you.
Love, Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment