Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

Hey mom,

   My week was pretty good. We are still doing a lot of service. We have been helping at habitat for humanity and we have been chopping a lot of wood so people can start saving up for winter. We did a lot of moves on Saturday. I finally sweated up here. It was warm on Saturday and we went tracking on Saturday as we are trying to find some new gators. Other than that the week went pretty good. We had zone conference on Friday. There was a lot of good things brought up. We had a good amount of people show up for sports night. It was fun. So the beginning of last week we were full bike because our car was in the shop. So that was fun. It's been nice and sunny out and today is very beautiful. Today we are going sand boarding so that's going to be interesting. Well, that's sweet you went down to El Paso to support Caleb and Carson. It's crazy how big they are getting. Is it spring break down there? I am enjoying my companion. He is really fun to get along with. My Christ like attribute is coming along pretty good. I need a lot of help in that attribute. That would be fun to take Jeremy out to eat at SASS. Are you guys building a lot to get ready for the SASS show? Well, I can't think of anything else. Well, I love you and hope you have a fun exciting day and drive safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment