Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

Hey Mom & Dad,

  Wow, that's crazy Briana stayed there for so long. That's super crazy about Jeremy and his family. Is everyone okay? Do they have pictures of their car? Sounds like Cole got it the worst. How is he doing? That's awesome that Jeremy called dad. I bet that made dad happy. Ya, we need to go finding more investigators since we gave our baptism to the sister missionaries in the ward. So we have 0 on date. So we need to work hard and find some more solid gators. Ya, I stayed here in Florence. I have been here for 6 months now and ya I got Elder Taylor. He is a very hard worker and funny to be around. We get along just great. He is from Alpine, Utah and knows Katy Hill and her sisters. He is a seasoned missionary. This morning we went to the beach to see a dead whale and I pulled his teeth out so now I got a whale tooth, haha. It was just the head as I think something else ate him. That's great about Cris Edwards. I am glad he served his mission. Well, other than that we had a pretty good week. We did so much service it was almost too much service, haha. We went out and chopped wood for the Hamilton family. It was a lot of fun and then had a BBQ and talked how we could become better missionaries. It was great. Then we are helping build a home for habitat for humanity. It's really fun working with all these old people. I think this will be my last transfer here in Florence since I have been here since September. The ward here is very missionary minded. I will have to ask Taylor about his ancestors and see if there is any connection. We gave our car to the sisters because there car is in the shop getting worked on. So that means we are on bikes this week which is okay. But we live in the middle of no where so we are going to have to bike pretty far. But I need the exercise. But other than that we  have been doing good. Well, I love you guys and I hope you have a good week and I will keep Jeremy in my prayers. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment