Friday, November 8, 2013

Nov 4, 2013

Hey Mom,

  Ya, Elder Jones is home and I got a new comp. His name is Elder Fakatuo and he is from St George, Utah. He is pretty cool. So far he has been out 6 months and is not trunky. I am staying in Florence:) My mission is going by really quickly, each week is flying by. It's so crazy. That is awesome you got to do temple work with David. I bet that was fun. So it's funny you talk about life after death because it seems like me and my comp last week talked about the spirit world to everyone, haha. Kinda crazy. I also heard about that saratov movie and I told a member about it.n
  So nothing is going on out here yet just a lot of service work but here in a week or to things will start to pick up and we can actually do missionary work now:) I can't tell if I gained weight at all but I did eat that 5 pound burrito. It was intense and for 5 days straight I had mexican food . I was always on the toilet. Its starting to rain here. Oh, and are district got split up so we have 3 districts in our zone now. So it's really big.
  Well, I love you and have a good week and good luck this weekend at the chuck wagon cook off.
Don'ts get hot:) as I am freezing up here.

photo 1.JPG

Ready to eat a 5 pound burrito

photo 3.JPG

Elder Jones working on it

photo 2.JPG

The first couple of bites taste pretty good

photo 4.JPG


Elder Jones finishes

photo 5.JPG


Elder Reed made it.
Now for the 5 day tummy ache:)






No comments:

Post a Comment