Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov 13, 2013

Hey Mom and Dad,

  I am glad everything is going good there!! My week has been good as we found two new gators. One of them said she wants to be baptized but she had a divorce and the guy says she can't bring their kids to the mormon church. So pray for his heart to be softened. We still are doing a lot of service. This ward is awesome and they are so nice:) It is getting colder and wetter but today it is sunny out. It is really weird weather!!! My new comp is awesome. He is kind of immature but that's okay. He is really a good teacher!! We have been working hard and getting a lot of work done. I think I have a cyst in my wrist as there is a big ball thing growing in my wrist. Other than that nothing else has been going on. Well, I am taking my pday today because Monday we went to Roseburg and had a 70 talk to us. It was Elder Foster and he gave a good lesson. I think that is awesome about your Navaho friend bringing a tippee and talking about a testimony. I am going to use that with the people out here in Oregon. Well, I sure do love you. Sorry I can't think today either.

Love you and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment