Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oct 24, 2011

Hey Mom,
Ha, sorry about that hair cut. This marine gave me one. haha I told him to cut it. My first Sunday was stake conference so I didn't get to meet the ward. Tell James to suck it up and don't be a girl:) Send me some pictures of his finger. I did get a window seat Savannah wanted to know, haha. Tell DJ and Savannah and whoever else my address is 921 NW Beca, Corvallis, OR 97330. Thanks. Tell KARLEE to write me!!!!! haha. Thats really cool to hear that she is going through the Temple. I am excited for her. Tell her I miss her. How is Stetson doing? Well, I hope you are doing well.

Love you guys so much,
Elder Reed

Hey Mom and Dad,

I got to sit by the window. It was so stinken cool, I loved it. The airplane was really small though, but I still liked it a lot. My mission president is really cool. He told me I was going to Corvallis spanish speaking but I don't know if I will stay spanish speaking. Its really hard to learn the language. My companion's name is Elder Anderson. He is really cool. He has been out 3 months and he is training me. haha. We are all car right now and will be full car for 3 months but I want to ride my bike you got me. I haven't even seen the new bike though.I am rooming with my zone leaders right now. They are pretty funny. I am tracking a lot. Its so fun. It hasn't rained really yet but I pray for it every day. No, I don't need a jacket. A missionary left his old one and it fits me so I am good. I do need a blanket. should I buy one or does mom want to send me my quilt? If she sends me the quilt make sure its the small red one:) I am working as hard as I can. We study until 1, haha. That is so hard for me to do. Oh, can you send me gloria cd. My broken foot is doing really good. I have a brace on it and it doesn't bother me at all. I hurts when I take it off. My ankle is finally healed though which is so cool. My p-day is on mondays. I will send you some pictures. Love you. Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment