Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

Hey Mom and Dad,

  We enjoyed conference too. There was a lot of important things said in conference. I really liked the priesthood session. There were some great talks like how we aren't suppose to sleep through the restoration. That was a good one. Holland, he is so bold. I love that about him. Follow up is very important in everyday life and in missionary work. But other that that we taught some really good lessons and talked to some very nice people. I have noticed there is a lot of churches that believe in pretty much the same things that we believe in. So that was kinda cool. I am grateful for the priesthood authority and everyone that is worthy to use it. They stressed about that a lot in conference too. Well, I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment