Thursday, February 2, 2012

January 16, 2012

Hey Mom,

I had some crazy experiences this week! So the first one, my comp and I went on exchanges with another companionship. I went visiting to some families and we got this referral. So we went and knocked on the door and this lady answered the door. She asked if we were from the church. We said that we were missionaries and we talked for a while and she said that her name was Tonia. She said that her son just got off his mission in November and said that he served in the Tempe Arizona Mission. I said, I live in that mission and I asked who her son is. She said, Travis Hoy.
I was like "Elder Hoy, I know your son really well." She said, "Really". I said that he baptized my friend. Isn't that crazy that we are going to start teaching Elder Hoys mom!!! The next crazy thing is sunday morning we got snow and it was snowing so hard that they canceled that Cottage Grove 2nd ward. But I still went to church. Again this morning it was still snowing. Me and Elder Hamblin made a snowman. So I will send you some pictures today. Well, we are teaching a lot of people and most of them are little kids and 2 older people. I am sorry your kitchen is messed up right now and I will watch my money better. Thank you for everything you do for me. Karlee is so funny, I miss her. Tell her happy birthday since she hasn't written me yet:( That's crazy she will be 20 years old!! She is so stinker old, haha. Don't tell her I said that. That is awesome Bridget is going to be doing a petting zoo at the rocking r. Where are they going to do it at? Well I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day. I will pray for everyone and pray we can get some more boarders. I love you Mom. Oh, that's crazy pepper is pregnant again. Me and my comp got chased by two dogs the other day and we got trapped. I thought the dog was going to kill me.
Well have a great day.
Love Elder Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment