Friday, October 21, 2011

Oct 5, 2011


Hey Mom,
 I kinda like the mtc. Its all good. My companions name is Elder Williams and he is from Provo and he is all right. Than I have two other companions in the same room. It rained last night. It was really cool to have clouds all the time. The food here is really good and yes I played volleyball. I am going to play soccer with the Tongans tomorrow so that will be fun. I wrote a letter to you and I sent one to DJ but I sent it to our house. So when you get it can you go give it to her. Tell Katelyn to write me and Karlee I miss her and all of you guys. I just got done at the Provo Temple. I know a lot of guys from Arizona that are here also. My district leader is 6'10". He is really tall. I will try to get a picture of him for you guys. Oh, and I need a charger to charge the camera I have. Can you ask John is he still has it? Well, I love you so much Dad, Mom tell everyone I love them. PS. General Conference was really cool and I learned a lot. And I am glad you enjoyed cereal conference too.

Dad,
  Hey, I had a feeling you drove past the MTC!!! haha thats weird. Can you send my email to all my family for me. I have been really sick. I had the flu but I am feeling a lot better today. You will have to send me some pictures of the new bathroom. Oh, and its felt like I just got here yesterday! I taught an investigator the other day and we got him to get baptized and I shared the story with him about faith. He said that was a really good story and he felt the spirit. Then we taught this lady and we had a lesson planned but we didn't go by the lesson. It was really weird I said things I would have never said before. I think I was teaching by the spirit. I love you guys so much. Tell everyone hi for me. I have to get off now. My Pdays are Wednesday. Tell mom I have not spent any money. haha. Talk to you in a week.
Love, Elder Reed




No comments:

Post a Comment